The Wack Album, released today, features cameos from big name mainstream stars like Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, and Adam Levine, but also songs with topics too scandalous for radio like “3-Way (The Golden Rule),” “Spring Break Anthem,” and “I F***ed Me Aunt.”
Justin Timberlake fans are getting plenty of new music from the singer this year. Nearly two months after his chart-topping release of The 20/20 Experience on March 19, Timberlake revealed that his second album is almost complete.
Michael Bublè is good at singing about love, but is he good at giving love advice? Radio.com put Bublè, whose new album To Be Loved is out today (April 23), to the test. Using pop songs from the likes of Taylor […]
TIME magazine is out with its 100 most influential people in the world, and this year’s list features a wide array of entertainment figures — ranging from actress Jennifer Lawrence to Justin Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun.
With at least two explosions rocking the Boston Marathon and sending shockwaves across the nation, celebrities have taken to Twitter to voice their concern and support for the victims.
Justin Timberlake caused quite a tizzy at the White House on Tuesday (April 9). The “Suit & Tie” singer was visiting as part of an interactive student workshop called “Soulsville, USA: the History of Memphis Soul” and when First Lady Michelle Obama introduced him the kids went crazy.
Hot on the heels of two big-time singles (“Suit and Tie,” “Mirrors”) and hosting/musical guest double duty on Saturday Night Live, Justin Timberlake’s The 20/20 Experience is now the No. 1 album in the country, selling 968,000 copies in its first week, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
Justin Timberlake could sell a million records in The 20/20 Experience’s first week of release, making it his second No. 1 album and his highest sales debut ever. No easy feat, especially in this unpredictable musical climate, but the business-savvy singer understood you have to do more than just promote the music if you want to break records.
Jon Hamm is no stranger to a suit and tie — both as Don Draper on AMC’s “Mad Men” and on real-life red carpets — but the actor has now revealed that he’s a fan of a certain “Suit & Tie” singer’s sartorial style.
Just in time for the release of The 20/20 Experience, Justin Timberlake unleashes the official video for the album’s second single “Mirrors.”
- So @jaynatalice has @edsheeran meet/greet tix every day this week at 12:05. That's why you hear all that screaming... cbsloc.al/16BVU6f 30 minutes ago
- RT @SnapBackSty1es: Soooo excited for @edsheeran at Summerthing on Sunday!! @AliceRadio is the best. 37 minutes ago
- @sunshlnelarry totally free! :) 1 hour ago
- #Summerthing2013 is SUNDAY! Get amped & pre-party with Ginny Blackmore right now: cbsloc.al/13oNNDv :) 1 hour ago
- All things @EdSheeran while we get stoked for #Summerthing2013: cbsloc.al/16BVU6f #sheerios 16 hours ago
- 2013 Bonnaroo Music &... Meet Miss USA 2013 Erin Brady 'True Blood' Red Carpet... 'Man Of Steel' World Premiere...
- Aisha Tyler On Sarah And... Muse Performing At The 'World... Ellie Goulding At The Chime... Florence And The Machine At...
- Boston Strong: An Evening Of... Daft Punk At The Monaco... Matt Nathanson On The Secret... Train's Jerry Becker On Sarah...
- Maxim Hot 100 Party 2013 Katy Perry Performs With The... Uzette And Hooman At Pier 39 Maxim Top 25 of 2013