Liz Saint John interviews three guests every Sunday morning covering a variety of issues and topics. She talks with representatives from Bay Area non-profit organizations, documentary filmmakers, authors, and professors.
Dr. Victoria Sweet is an internist at Laguna Honda Hospital in San Francisco. She talks about her experiences there, the health care system in our country, and her new book “God’s Hotel.” Listen to my interview with her next:
- We want you to win a free 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee & your California Jeep Dealers are here to help! Enter to win at JeepLovesCalifornia.com 8 hours ago
- RT @jaynatalice: Giving away #powerball tickets in less than 5 minutes!If you win I will gladly accept one of your 600 million dollars as a… 14 hours ago
- Reposting because...SUPER CUTE! The PS22 Chorus Covers ‘Red Hands’ And It’s Freakin’ Adorable cbsloc.al/13xLjWR 18 hours ago
- RT @NorCalSheerios: NorCal Sheerios! Ed is going to be playing a FREE festival for @AliceRadio this summer! cbsloc.al/106YKfI 1 day ago
- RT @JanysesNC: @AliceRadio WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW EXCITED I AM TO SEE @edsheeran AT SUMMERTIME!! 1 day ago