Justin Timberlake fans are getting plenty of new music from the singer this year. Nearly two months after his chart-topping release of The 20/20 Experience on March 19, Timberlake revealed that his second album is almost complete.
Michael Bublè is good at singing about love, but is he good at giving love advice? Radio.com put Bublè, whose new album To Be Loved is out today (April 23), to the test. Using pop songs from the likes of Taylor […]
TIME magazine is out with its 100 most influential people in the world, and this year’s list features a wide array of entertainment figures — ranging from actress Jennifer Lawrence to Justin Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun.
With at least two explosions rocking the Boston Marathon and sending shockwaves across the nation, celebrities have taken to Twitter to voice their concern and support for the victims.
Justin Timberlake caused quite a tizzy at the White House on Tuesday (April 9). The “Suit & Tie” singer was visiting as part of an interactive student workshop called “Soulsville, USA: the History of Memphis Soul” and when First Lady Michelle Obama introduced him the kids went crazy.
Hot on the heels of two big-time singles (“Suit and Tie,” “Mirrors”) and hosting/musical guest double duty on Saturday Night Live, Justin Timberlake’s The 20/20 Experience is now the No. 1 album in the country, selling 968,000 copies in its first week, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
Justin Timberlake could sell a million records in The 20/20 Experience’s first week of release, making it his second No. 1 album and his highest sales debut ever. No easy feat, especially in this unpredictable musical climate, but the business-savvy singer understood you have to do more than just promote the music if you want to break records.
Jon Hamm is no stranger to a suit and tie — both as Don Draper on AMC’s “Mad Men” and on real-life red carpets — but the actor has now revealed that he’s a fan of a certain “Suit & Tie” singer’s sartorial style.
Just in time for the release of The 20/20 Experience, Justin Timberlake unleashes the official video for the album’s second single “Mirrors.”
He may be going for the title, “The Hardest Working Man In Show Business.” Justin Timberlake has officially announced the release of his second 20/20 album — the night before release day for the first […]
- Tix to @monstersandmen sold out? No worries just listen to Alice to win! cbsloc.al/18c1Kf7 2 hours ago
- Are you listening to Alice? We've got SOLD OUT @monstersandmen tix cbsloc.al/18c1Kf7 7 hours ago
- Celebrate the 3 day weekend with SOLD OUT @monstersandmen tix cbsloc.al/18c1Kf7 10 hours ago
- We want you to win a free 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee & your California Jeep Dealers are here to help! Enter to win at JeepLovesCalifornia.com 1 day ago
- Yet another reason to love Carrie Underwood: cbsloc.al/ZiTAia 1 day ago
- Matt Nathanson On The Secret... Train's Jerry Becker On Sarah... Maxim Hot 100 Party 2013 Katy Perry Performs With The...
- Uzette And Hooman At Pier 39 Maxim Top 25 of 2013 Alice Does Cinco Jon Bon Jovi At The New York...
- Phoenix Live On Letterman Summer Movies 2013 Premiere Of Netflix's... Katy Perry At The White House...
- Ed Sheeran At The Nobu Grand... Blake Shelton Private Show In... John Mayer At The 2013 New... Sarah & Vinnie With Fans...