Latest Music News
- Outside Lands Announces 'GastroMagic', Where Performers Will Play With Their Food (& Bacon Flights!) Bacon.
- Lorde to Curate 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Soundtrack The Hunger Games just added a new female star: Lorde.
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in 'This is How We Do' Video: Watch Mariah Carey karaoke? Ice cream? Ping pong? Katy Perry has you covered this summer.
- Andy Grammer Champions Honesty on New Album 'Magazines or Novels' By Annie Reuter When Andy Grammer hopped into a cab to head back to his house after his Back Home Summer Tour ended, his cab driver asked if he was a musician. "It was the most bad-ass moment I may have ever had in my life," Grammer told Radio.com...
- Vin Diesel Covered Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' and It's Incendiary Diesel is back with a new cover of one of the songs of the now: in this case, it's Sam Smith's smash hit "Stay With Me."
- Bastille Gets 'Sound Advice' From SNL's Vanessa Bayer "Is it like the storming of the Bastille?"
- This Teen Instagram Star Is The Greatest Celebrity Doppelgänger Ever Someone give this kid an award.
- Get a Sneak Peek at Britney Spears' New Lingerie Line The world got a first look at a video from the shoot, tagged with the note, "This was one of the most beautiful shoots I think I've done."
- Justin Bieber Gets Into Fight With Legolas In Ibiza Another day, another Justin Bieber gone bad story.
- Colbie Caillat Goes Makeup-Free For "Try" Video 17 million views on this video (so far)... I initially clicked just 'cause I wanted to see Colbie Caillat without makeup. She's so beautiful, as is the message, and I think that's why people kept clicking. The video shows her and her friends......
- Monterey's First City Fest Is Offering Discounted Tix to First Responders & Military First City is a pretty cool fest: free carnival rides, a vinyl record swap, and hey—that music bill is looking pretty grand too.
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in 'It Was Always You' The track, released today (July 29) as a promotional single, continues the band recent penchant for mid-tempo, slow-burning tunes, somewhat in the vein of "Maps."