Sarah and Vinnie Photos

Categories: Archive

Latest Galleries

Outside Lands 2016 - Day ThreePictures of some of the performers from day three at Outside Lands 2016.
Dr. Teeth & Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands 2016Dr. Teeth & Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands 2016 in San Francisco.
Alice Entourage At Outside Lands 2016Did the Alice Entourage snap your picture at Outside Lands 2016?
Outside Lands 2016 - Day TwoPictures of some of the performers from day two at Outside Lands 2016.
Duran Duran At Outside Lands 2016Pictures of Duran Duran at Outside Lands 2016 in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco.
Outside Lands 2016 - Day OnePictures of some of the performers from day one at Outside Lands 2016.
Alice Entourage At Meghan Trainor ConcertAlice Entourage at Meghan Trainor’s Concert at the San Jose Event Center on Monday, July 18, 2016.
Alice Entourage At Menlo SummerFest 2016Alice Entourage at Menlo SummerFest in Menlo Park on Saturday, July 16, 2016.

1. Crystal says:

Wow! You both look great!

2. Mookie says:

Much better looking on the radio.
    And Sarah, please, pretty please, never do your Cartman voice.
    Just awful.

1. BIG DADDY DAVE says:

HHHAAAA!!!

3. Elena says:

Hello Guys, I have been listening yours show for many years on my way to work, thank you, I love it.
    I don’t know what possess me, but today I decided to see how you actually look and what a surprise, you look completely different then I imagine. Sara, you look very cute…
    EL-

4. Andrea says:

Hello Everyone at Alice! I love listening to the morning show on my way to work! I have a long commute and listening to you all makes it bearable! So thank you I love it!

5. Marc says:

Sarah,
    I don’t understand why you always say you have a big butt , I think you look great in those jeans !!

6. BIG DADDY DAVE says:

Hey Sarah and Vinnie, i just started listening to you guys on my way home from work…and its been a great drive home since I started listening. I find myself leaving it on ALICE nd not switching stations even during the commercials cause I dont want to miss a second. Keep the great banter going and I cant wait to leave work everyday now for another reason (you guys).

-DAVE from Vallejo

7. Andreajjj says:

Hey guys, just moved up Seattle way after divorce. Have listened to you both for years!!!! from the beginning i guess. Glad Vinnie has got it together for good. I was listening during the no shows and could tell Sarah was more worried than she let on. Ask Vinnie if he has had any more sex with cucumbers? That should let you know how long i’ve been listening. You guys are great and make my day. Thank God for the internet. I’m Sarah’s age and hope you guys never stop. Faithful listener. Rock on!!!

8. C says:

JAMES FRANCO – NOT BAD!

At the Oscar’s (in teh beginning), he and Ann did scenes from the nominated movies. They did BLACK SWAN….James was wearing white tights…his front was alright but his BUTT was heaven…like butter,,,:-)

Forget Ann

Is James about to come out?

C

9. gina says:

this my first time in a long time on the site (ex got the computer). Love, love the morning show I’m a listener! my 25 mile drive is sometimes 45-min or longer and the laughs keep the commute in perspective and stop me from getting frustrated. THANKS

10. Tina says:

I want to kiss you Sarah..your always talking about kissing girls, and I am an awesome kissser!

11. Mari says:

Vinnie you look 20 yrs older than I imagined and Sarah you look 20 yrs younger than I imagined!