Click here to find the latest information on the tragedy in Oakland, and find out how you can help.

Sarah and Vinnie Photos

Categories: Archive

Latest Galleries

Sarah And Vinnie Meet-N-Greet At Alice In Winterland 2016See pictures from Sarah and Vinnie Meet-N-Greet at Alice In Winterland 2016.
Train Meet-N-Greet At Alice In Winterland 2016See pictures from Train Meet-N-Greet at Alice In Winterland 2016.
The Last Bandoleros Meet-N-Greet At Alice In Winterland 2016See pictures from The Last Bandoleros Meet-N-Greet at Alice In Winterland 2016.
Train At Alice In Winterland 2016Train on stage at the Masonic at Alice In Winterland 2016!
OneRepublic At Alice In Winterland 2016See pictures of OneRepublic at Alice In Winterland 2016!
The Last Bandoleros At Alice In Winterland 2016See pictures of The Last Bandoleros at Alice In Winterland 2016!
Here's What A $3 Million Bra Looks LikeThe $3 million Victoria's Secret "Bright Night Fantasy Bra" was designed by Eddie Borgo and features nearly 9,000 precious gemstones!
Sarah And Vinnie Buy Toys At Five Little MonkeysCheck out pictures of Sarah and Vinnie at Five Little Monkeys in Novato where they were buying toys for the annual Toy Drive!

1. Crystal says:

Wow! You both look great!

2. Mookie says:

Much better looking on the radio.
    And Sarah, please, pretty please, never do your Cartman voice.
    Just awful.

1. BIG DADDY DAVE says:

HHHAAAA!!!

3. Elena says:

Hello Guys, I have been listening yours show for many years on my way to work, thank you, I love it.
    I don’t know what possess me, but today I decided to see how you actually look and what a surprise, you look completely different then I imagine. Sara, you look very cute…
    EL-

4. Andrea says:

Hello Everyone at Alice! I love listening to the morning show on my way to work! I have a long commute and listening to you all makes it bearable! So thank you I love it!

5. Marc says:

Sarah,
    I don’t understand why you always say you have a big butt , I think you look great in those jeans !!

6. BIG DADDY DAVE says:

Hey Sarah and Vinnie, i just started listening to you guys on my way home from work…and its been a great drive home since I started listening. I find myself leaving it on ALICE nd not switching stations even during the commercials cause I dont want to miss a second. Keep the great banter going and I cant wait to leave work everyday now for another reason (you guys).

-DAVE from Vallejo

7. Andreajjj says:

Hey guys, just moved up Seattle way after divorce. Have listened to you both for years!!!! from the beginning i guess. Glad Vinnie has got it together for good. I was listening during the no shows and could tell Sarah was more worried than she let on. Ask Vinnie if he has had any more sex with cucumbers? That should let you know how long i’ve been listening. You guys are great and make my day. Thank God for the internet. I’m Sarah’s age and hope you guys never stop. Faithful listener. Rock on!!!

8. C says:

JAMES FRANCO – NOT BAD!

At the Oscar’s (in teh beginning), he and Ann did scenes from the nominated movies. They did BLACK SWAN….James was wearing white tights…his front was alright but his BUTT was heaven…like butter,,,:-)

Forget Ann

Is James about to come out?

C

9. gina says:

this my first time in a long time on the site (ex got the computer). Love, love the morning show I’m a listener! my 25 mile drive is sometimes 45-min or longer and the laughs keep the commute in perspective and stop me from getting frustrated. THANKS

10. Tina says:

I want to kiss you Sarah..your always talking about kissing girls, and I am an awesome kissser!

11. Mari says:

Vinnie you look 20 yrs older than I imagined and Sarah you look 20 yrs younger than I imagined!