Latest Music News
- Pharrell Snagged Miley Cyrus for 'Come Get It Bae' Video: Watch For "Come Get It Bae," we get a message from the women's movement: the personal is political.
- See Beyoncé Channel 'Rosie the Riveter' on Instagram Beyoncé is the midst of a big tour with her other half, Jay Z, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have time to have fun on Instagram.
- Weird Al's 'Mandatory Fun' is His First No. 1 Album Weird Al Yankovic has scored a triumph with his new album, which is his first to hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200, as revealed today (July 23).
- U2 Might Still Release New Album In 2014 Through all the confusion, U2 has officially remained committed to releasing the LP this year, despite reports that he was not satisfied with the work. Now, thinking has again shifted, with the band feeling confident about their new material and...
- Jack White Went to a Chicago Cubs Game and Had A Wretched Time Musicians are just like us, sometimes they do things that just aren't nearly as much fun as they hoped. Case in point: Jack White hanging out at a Chicago Cubs game.
- Adele Awarded Five-Figure Sum In Case Over Son's 'Milestone' Photos Adele doesn't want someone like you to see photos of her two-year-old son, Angelo, so she's taken legal action to protect his right to privacy. And like everyone else in the world, the court is siding with the '21' singer.
- Lana Del Rey Explains Her Song 'F----D My Way to the Top' "You know, I have slept with a lot of guys in the industry, but none of them helped me get my record deals. Which is annoying."
- The Six Hardest Schedule Decisions At Outside Lands 2014 IT'S NOT FAIR.
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z 'On the Run' Concert Special HBO's On the Run tour special has an official run date in September.
- Outside Lands Announces Set Times Plan your schedule!
- Los Angeles Memorial Tree Dedicated to George Harrison Being Literally Destroyed...By Beetles The irony.
- Listen to OneRepublic's Song for 'The Giver' Soundtrack, 'Ordinary Human' For OneRepublic frontman Ryan Tedder, writing a track for the film was a personal project.