Latest Music News
- "House Of Cards" Returns - And Kevin Spacey Has Been Busy If you're a "House of Cards" fanatic like I am (just the theme music gives me chills!), chances are you'll be spending some quality time with Kevin Spacey and company this weekend. Here's some info (apparently from someone who has enough tim...
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on 'Piece By Piece' Songwriters on the album include Kara DioGuardi and Sia.
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She's Ever Truly Loved The full interview airs this Sunday, March 1.
- Kid Rock Is Being Attacked By Bees As usual, the Beyhive wasn't pleased with his comments about the queen.
- This Weekend Win Tickets To See Mat Kearney At The Warfield This weekend on Alice, win tickets to see Mat Kearney and Parachute March 10 at The Warfield in San Francisco courtesy of Golden Voice.
- Missy Elliott, Pharrell Working on New Music The pics with high profile collaborators continue.
- Taylor Swift Knows What Color #TheDress Is, Obviously Swift makes it clear she's "confused and scared" by this whole thing and thinks it's all a big trick, but she still couldn't help giving her two cents.
- Madonna Promises No More Capes After 'Nightmare' Fall at Brit Awards Madonna followed the advice of Chumbawumba and after getting knocked down at the Brit Awards, she got back up again. But, she didn't get up unscathed.
- Seven Women Who Should Headline Outside Lands Obviously we're a bit excited for Outside Lands 2015 although as of yet, nothing has been announced but the date. Nevertheless, that hasn't stopped us from some throwing out some harmless speculation as to who might headline this year's fest. We...
- Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath Victim of Death Hoax/Publicity Stunt Contrary to an official-looking press release, Sugar Ray frontman Mark McGrath is alive, well and not dead.
- Zedd on How He Met Selena Gomez The way Zedd met Selena Gomez is one of the most adorable and rom-com-ready "meet-cutes" we've heard in a while.
- New Music To Know: Ryn Weaver, a Pop Star For the Rest of Us “I’m not a poster child," Ryn Weaver says. "I’m not a creation that’s going to be making one type of music for any extended period."