Latest Music News
- Sia, Maddie Ziegler Help Ellen Celebrate Her Birthday with 'Elastic Heart': Watch No Shia LaBeouf again.
- Nickelback's Chad Kroeger Is Working with Members of One Direction on Music Daughtry's former drummer Robin Diaz has posted pics of Payne and Tomlinson rocking out on the drums with Nickelback's frontman.
- Hozier Covers Ariana Grande's 'Problem': Listen He did not take on Iggy Azalea's part.
- Missy Elliott Joining Katy Perry at the Super Bowl Halftime Show: Report This wouldn't be the first link-up between the two artists: Elliott featured on a remix of Perry's "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" in 2011.
- Alice's BottleRock Napa Weekend It's Alice's BottleRock weekend with single day tickets to one of the days at the festival.
- Katy Perry Explains That 'Mean Girls' Tweet Everyone Thinks is About Taylor Swift So, do Katy and Taylor really have bad blood? Katy decides to finally explain that tweet.
- Katy Perry Goes Beast Mode at Super Bowl Press Conference Katy Perry was her usual delightful and charming self during a Super Bowl press conference where she announced which team she will be rooting for.
- Taylor Swift Hacker Claims to Have Nude Photos for Sale Despite Taylor Swift declaring that they don't exist, hackers are still insisting that they have nude photos of the pop star and they're for sale.
- Jared Leto's Ups and Downs: The Good, the Bad & the Totally Crazy Leto aficionados have been charting his career for quite some time. Come along as we recall some of his greatest ups and downs.
- Adam Lambert Unveils Next Album Title: 'The Original High' After a two year wait, Adam Lambert has finally decided on the title of his next album—and it might make you do a double take.
- Tom Petty Addresses 'That Sam Smith Thing,' Laments That News Picked Up the Story "How it got out to the press is beyond Sam or myself."
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After 'Ellen' Appearance: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be' "I'm not who I was pretending to be," Bieber said in the clip. "And why I say pretending is, often we pretend to be something we're not as a coverup.