Latest Music News
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in 'SNL' Promo: Watch Someone sure loves her some 1D.
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks' Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch While in NYC, the teen heartthrob turned solo pop singer graced the toy store with his falsetto'd presence.
- Roberta Gonzales On When And Where The Next Storm Will Hit I can't believe we're talking about another storm, but here we are...it won't be anywhere near HellaStorm, but we do have more significant moisture on the way - and besides, I'll take any excuse to talk to the fabulous Roberta Gonzales! I asked...
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5's 'Animals' Remix: Listen Big Boi took a turn on Maroon 5's 'Animals,' which was previously remixed by J. Cole.
- Best Of 2014: Top Alice Songs Of 2014 With Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, John Legend & More With the year quickly coming to a close, it is time for the age old tradition of listing the best of Alice music for the year.
- Interview: Dierks Bentley on Watching Audiences React to His Emotional Songs: 'I Have to Close My Eyes' In a concert setting, Bentley admits he occasionally gets choked up by the deeper tracks. "I have to zone away or close my eyes so I can finish the song without going there as well."
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll The fraternity claims there were "no prejudicial motivations" behind using the doll.
- Hear Michael Franti's Powerful Song for Peace Between Police and Communities The Sarah and Vinnie Morning Show get the honor of debuting this single on the air today!
- SF Supervisor Reveals Plan To Help City Music Venues Thrive “We’ve got to be able to co-exist.”
- The Swedish American Music Hall Just Became An Official Noise Pop Venue A revamped Swedish Hall is reopening on Market Street!
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign Calvin Harris is ready to roll out his best "blue steel" look.
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch What happens when you assemble 40 musicians in hopes of writing the greatest song ever? Apparently the answer is sketch comedy.