Latest Music News
- Check Out Jayn's Nine Record Store Day Picks Don't snooze on these picks!
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Garnering Songwriters Hall of Fame Honor He may or may not have felt it in his bones — Dan Reynolds is receiving a songwriting award.
- Cody Simpson Gets Wet and Wild in 'Surfboard' Cody Simpson may have been eliminated last night on Dancing with the Stars, but the Australian singer isn't bumming too hard; after all, he has a new music video out.
- Jennifer Hudson Drops Sultry Timbaland-Produced 'Walk It Out' "You must have the rap producer with the know-how of putting tracks together on a new recording," a robotic voice booms at the beginning of Jennifer Hudson's new song, "Walk It Out". Who could it mean?
- SF's Castro Theatre to Host 'Frozen' Sing-A-Long Screenings Don't let this one go!
- Viral Video Shows How Kids React To Seeing A Walkman The team at the YouTube channel TheFineBros put together a focus group and introduced the portable cassette player to kids ranging in ages from 6 to 13.
- 49ers’ New Stadium May Kill Plan For Paul McCartney Farewell Candlestick Concert Macca may not play Candlestick as originally planned.
- Nirvana Bassist Krist Novoselic Speaks About Their Rock Hall Induction "This, for me, is a bittersweet notion as we all miss Kurt so much. But considering we were inducted, the show had to go on," he wrote.
- IMPACT: Jason Derulo Gets Very, Very Honest on 'Talk Dirty' “My first album was written when I was 19-years-old. I wanted to be sure this album was far different from that one, to make sure that the growth was present."
- Eminem, Rihanna Perform 'The Monster' at MTV Movie Awards Since its release last November, you’ve heard “The Monster,” Eminem’s song featuring Rihanna, plenty of times. But you’ve never heard it performed live — not until the MTV Movie Awards last night, anyway.
- Ed Sheeran Performs on 'SNL', Taylor Swift Assists Seth Rogen "Why did you come?" Rogan asked Swift, clearly agitated. "You're getting really upset and whenever a man shows emotion, I appear," Swift replied to laughter.
- Lana Del Rey Shares Slinky, Sad New Song 'West Coast' The slinky, breathy ode to a boy and the western seaboard of the United States, the song stays in Del Rey's melancholic lane. Is it, as she claimed of her new album, "so dark it's almost unlistenable"? No, not in the slightest.