Each summer, the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk hosts free movie nights where you can watch favorite movies right on the beach.
They go down on Wednesday nights, so grab a blanket and a hand dipped corn dog and enjoy some great movies.
- June 21 – The Lost Boys (30th Anniversary)
- June 28 – Back To The Future
- July 5 – Grease
- July 12 – Gremlins
- July 19 – Clueless
- July 26 – Shrek
- August 2 – Ghostbusters (1984)
- August 9 – The Little Rascals
- August 16 – The Princess Bride
Each film will start at 9 PM with a 15 minute intermissions. Seating is first come, first serve.
For more details head to Beachboardwalk.com.