Have you ever seen the balancing rocks on the San Francisco Bay Trail?
These seemingly gravity defying temporary art installations are made by San Francisco’s Bill Dan. Dan has been “Balancing Rocks since 1994” and according to his blog is “Self taught with an Open minded Attitude.”
In a video, posted by GoPro, you can get a close up look at how Dan makes his creations on the fly in the shadow of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Watch and be amazed. There are no tricks or adhesives. Dan literally just very carefully selects and balances the rocks at hand.
- 6-Year-Old Girl Gives Wise Life Lesson To Mom In Viral Video
- Viral Video Of The Week: ‘Uptown Funk Movie Mashup’
- Viral Video Of The Week: ‘Justin & Jill’s Drunk History’
- Watch The Jar Jar Binks ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Parody
- The ‘Charlie Bit My Finger’ Kids Today
- 13 Viral Videos Of The First Decade Of YouTube That Changed Pop Culture Forever