Whether you’re looking for a bad ass way to burn off that winter weight, keep a resolution, or just want to have some fun, this might just be your new hobby.
A dance studio in San Francisco called LEVYdance is offering classes with a pro choreographer that will help you master Queen Bey’s dance moves from her “End of Time” routine.
The six week course will set you back $95, which honestly is a small price to pay to pretend you’re Beyonce for an hour and a half each week.
The session begins January 11. Pricing on the class here.
- Beyoncé Supports International Day of the Girl with ‘Freedom’ Video
- Beyoncé Celebrates 15 Years of ”03 Bonnie & Clyde’
- Beyoncé is Spitting Image of Blue Ivy in Cute Throwback Photo
- Bruno Mars Fans Sing ‘Happy Birthday,’ Beyoncé, Lady Gaga Share Love
- Grandma Tina Knowles Talks Beyoncé’s Twins and Blue Ivy
- Beyoncé Featured on ‘Mi Gente’ Remix