Every year, for over the last two decades, Jews around the Bay Area (and anyone else not celebrating Christmas) have gathered on December 25 for jokes and fortune cookies as part of the annual King Pao Kosher Comedy.
This year, the show features:
*Jeremy Hotz (Best Male Stand Up: Canada)
*Ophira Eisenberg (Host of NPR’s Ask Me Another)
*Simon Cadel (14 years old)
*Lisa Geduldig (MC)
It will run from December 24-26 (with dinner) especially for you Christmas avoiders out there.
Get to the New Asia Restaurant in Chinatown, and rest assured your tickets will go to a good cause; according to the event invite, proceeds will benefit Jewish Family & Children’s Services’ Food Programs and SF Suicide Prevention.
For more information head to their show page.
- This Is The End: Introducing The ‘Hipster Nativity Set’
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- California Guy In Leotard With Christmas Lights Pisses Off Ikea Staff With Surprise ‘Chandelier’ Dance Interpretation
- ‘The Interview’ Premieres Strong, But ‘The Hobbit’ Still Reigns Over Holiday Box Office
- Watch: Obama Isn’t Cool With Gender Stereotypes In Toys For Girls
- Here Is A Montage Of Lots Of Happy People Getting Puppies For Christmas