Thirteen years after Finding Nemo premiered in theaters, we’re finally going to learn a bit about Dory.
Pixar recently took to the presses at the Comic-Con Experience Brazil to spill a few details about the sequel to 2003’s film, where we’ll get a look at Dory’s past.
In the film, Dory learns (or rather, remembers) that she was born at the Marine Biology Institute of California, and was then releasde into the ocean when she was just a wee fish. Thanks to Marlin, Nemo, and a few new friends, Dory heads out on a journey to find out a bit more about her life.
Finding Dory will premiere in theaters July 17, 2016.
For more images from the movie head here to ComicBookMovie.
- Pixar’s John Lasseter To Drive at Sonoma Raceway
- Watch The New Trailer For ‘Olaf’s Frozen Adventure’
- Disney•Pixar Releases New Trailer For ‘Coco’
- Don Rickles Dies Before Voicing ‘Mr. Potato Head’ In 4th ‘Toy Story’ Movie
- Disney•Pixar’s ‘Cars 3’ Preview Shows ‘Lightning McQueen’ In Grave Danger
- Disney•Pixar Announce Release Dates For ‘The Incredibles 2’ And ‘Toy Story 4’