It has been the year of Frozen (well, two years actually), and there are no signs of the film’s popularity winding down. Disney hasn’t yet commented on an upcoming sequel (though Idina Menzel has), but there is a short story heading to theaters this March.
Disney is premiering a live action version of Cinderella starring “Downton Abbey”‘s Lily James as the title character and Cate Blanchett as her wicked stepmother, and, as some predicted, the new short will play ahead of that feature when it hits the box office.
They’ve also revealed the plot: “It’s Anna’s birthday and Elsa and Kristoff are determined to give her the best celebration ever,” as Disney wrote, “but Elsa’s icy powers may put more than just the party at risk.”
- Watch The New Trailer For ‘Olaf’s Frozen Adventure’
- Watch Taylor Swift Get ‘Frozen’ With Idina Menzel For 1989 U.S. Finale
- The Buzz: A Waxy Austin Mahone, A Happy Macklemore, And An Impressed Dave Grohl
- ‘Frozen’ Director Says Tarzan Is The Little Brother Of Anna & Elsa
- Did The Beijing Winter Olympics Rip Off ‘Let It Go’ From Disney’s ‘Frozen’?
- Free Outdoor Sing-Along Screenings Of Hit Films Headed To Jack London Square