Who knew Stephen Colbert was such a massive Star Wars fan?
Colbert, closeted nerd lord, must have been anxiously waiting for the new film to premiere its trailer, because as soon as scrutiny emerged on the construction of the “ménage à sabre” as Colbert calls it (below), he was there to defend it.
Apparently, Colbert is the biggest Star Wars fan ever, partially thanks to the fact that he has been one for longer than pretty much everyone else.
Watch the video below to find out why.
- Disney-Lucasfilm Considering Standalone ‘Star Wars: Obi Wan Kenobi’ Movie
- Daniel Craig Confirms ‘Star Wars’ And James Bond Roles With Colbert
- New Star Wars-Themed Sperry Shoes Are Now Available
- A Drivable Star Wars Landspeeder Is Here
- Star Wars Land Gets Epic Preview At Disney D23 Expo
- Ron Howard To Take Over As Director Of ‘Han Solo’ Film