Frozen fans were clearly unable to ‘Let It Go’ (good job team), so it appears that Disney is caving and will begin considering the idea of a sequel to the hit 2013 animated film.
Idina Menzel, who voiced Elsa in the movie, hinted that a sequel is “in the works” in an interview with The Telegraph.
There is a live stage version of the film hitting theaters, but Menzel added while she is (as of yet) not involved, she hopes to be a part of a Frozen sequel.
“We’ll see,” she told the newspaper. “I’m just going along for the ride.”
In the meantime, you can catch Menzel in concert when she appears at the Concord Pavilion next summer (tickets go on sale December 5).
- Watch The New Trailer For ‘Olaf’s Frozen Adventure’
- Watch Taylor Swift Get ‘Frozen’ With Idina Menzel For 1989 U.S. Finale
- The Buzz: A Waxy Austin Mahone, A Happy Macklemore, And An Impressed Dave Grohl
- ‘Frozen’ Director Says Tarzan Is The Little Brother Of Anna & Elsa
- Did The Beijing Winter Olympics Rip Off ‘Let It Go’ From Disney’s ‘Frozen’?
- Free Outdoor Sing-Along Screenings Of Hit Films Headed To Jack London Square