By Shannon Carlin
On The Tonight Show yesterday (Nov. 25), Lorde told host Jimmy Fallon that her and Taylor bonded over Shake Shack, particularly their “fat-ass milkshakes.”
Then she let everyone know Taylor is funny—like, really funny—by telling a story about one time where Swift pretended Lorde was her manager at a GRAMMY party.
“Without missing a beat,” Lorde said in regards to Swift telling some guy she was her manager. Lorde even took the guy’s card to keep up with the ruse. “All of a sudden I was Taylor Swift’s manager. This like tiny, kind of gothy, like hunched person.”
The worst part? She performed on stage about a half hour later, which must have got that guy thinking that Taylor Swift’s manager is incredibly talented.
- Watch Lorde Perform ‘Perfect Places’ on ‘Late Night with Seth Meyers’
- Lorde Shuts Down Taylor Swift Rift Reports with Style and Grace
- Guess How Lorde’s Going to Celebrate Her 21st Birthday?
- Lorde Breaks the Mold, Thanks Fans for ‘Melodrama’ Success
- Lorde Selling Autographed Lithographs for 24 Hours
- Lorde is ‘Sorry’ for ‘Insensitive’ Comment Regarding Taylor Swift Friendship