Twitter may have helped connect the average person with big celebrities but it also helped breed the “Twitter Troll.” Jimmy Kimmel has done his eighth edition of the very funny “Celebrities Read Mean Tweets” featuring Gwyneth Paltrow, Britney Spears, Gerard Butler, Chris Pratt, Lena Dunham, Scott Foley, Ty Burrell, and more.
My personal favorite was Gerard Butler:
Tweet: Does Gerrard Butler have a massive student loan or something? Is that why he does all thses s**t films?
Butler’s Response: No, I don’t have any student loans. I just make all these s**t films.
- 6-Year-Old Girl Gives Wise Life Lesson To Mom In Viral Video
- Viral Video Of The Week: ‘Uptown Funk Movie Mashup’
- Viral Video Of The Week: ‘Justin & Jill’s Drunk History’
- Watch The Jar Jar Binks ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Parody
- Friday Fuzzy: Swimming Puppies
- The ‘Charlie Bit My Finger’ Kids Today