In case you did not know, you can not walk or ride a bicycle through the drive-thru at most fast food restaurants. That did not stop Gabriel Harris from demanding service (after the place was closed) on his bicycle at a Taco Bell in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
The 33-year-old was not too happy with the refusal of service and tussled with Taco Bell staff and eventually the New Smyrna Beach Police. The reportedly drunk Harris was charged with resisting an officer with violence in the late-night incident.
No Taco Bell plus criminal charges … no wonder he produced the saddest mug shot ever!
- Taco Bell Launching A Taco With A Fried Egg As The Shell
- Taco Bell Is Testing A Burrito With Spicy Pop Rocks
- Lyft Testing ‘Taco Mode’ Partnership With Taco Bell
- Taco Bell Launching Fried Chicken Nacho Chips
- Taco Bell Rolling Out The Naked Chicken Chalupa With Fried Chicken Shell
- Taco Bell Delivers Now So The World Is Not All Bad