We’re quite a ways into football season already, and most of us just thoroughly enjoy basking in the glow of the games every Sunday (and Thursday and Monday of course, too).
However, AK, or Mark Avery Kenny, is not like most of us.
AK went a little deeper into fan territory, and spent some time paying tribute to the game and to…Disney?
AK spent an chunk of time mixing up well-known NFL logos with Disney characters. In the process, he nabbed classic animations like Pluto, Donald, and Dumbo as well as recent Disney stars, like Jack Sparrow and Dusty from Planes.
He created one for all 32 teams, so we picked out some of our favorites.
Check some of them out below, and view all of his mash-ups here on his Instagram.
Pluto made into a Jacksonville Jaguar:
Arizona Cardinals mashed with the 1942 Disney film Saludos Amigos:
The Lion King‘s Zazu as a Seattle Seahawk:
Sulley from Monsters Inc. as the Houstan Texan:
Timon and Pumba work well for the Denver Broncos:
And while we’re not San Diego Chargers fans, Mulan‘s Mushu as the lightning bolt is pretty cool:
Now for the locals. Here’s Nemo (?) as the 49ers stand-in:
And lastly, Captain Jack Sparrow in as the Oakland Raider:
- Bay Area Stadiums Rank Among The Worst In The NFL
- It’s ‘Viva Las Vegas’ For Raiders; Heartbreak For Oakland Fans
- Watch: The NFL Is Preparing a Training Video for Appropriate Celebrations!
- VIDEO: NFL 2017 Bad Lip Reading
- Watch: The Hilarious ‘Bad Lip Reading’ Video For The 2016 NFL Season
- First Trailer For ‘Concussion’ Starring Will Smith