If you’re the type of person to take on the Christmas List early, this might just be how you’re going to spend your Saturday, because this is really going to up your holiday gift game.
This weekend, the Renegade Craft Fair returns to Fort Mason in San Francisco for their annual Holiday Tour. Hundreds of tchotchke enthusiasts and winter scarf weavers will flood the halls of the Center Festival Pavilion, showing off their crafty skills and selling their locally-made goodies.
The Fair opens at 11 am and runs until 6 pm, and will also sell lots of treats to nosh on while you’re there, from Post Street Creamery’s frozen snacks to samples from The Seeker Wine.
For more information head to their site.
- This Is The End: Introducing The ‘Hipster Nativity Set’
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- California Guy In Leotard With Christmas Lights Pisses Off Ikea Staff With Surprise ‘Chandelier’ Dance Interpretation
- ‘The Interview’ Premieres Strong, But ‘The Hobbit’ Still Reigns Over Holiday Box Office
- Watch: Obama Isn’t Cool With Gender Stereotypes In Toys For Girls
- Here Is A Montage Of Lots Of Happy People Getting Puppies For Christmas