Los Angeles family quartet Echosmith is hitting the road this Spring.
Their first headlining tour kicks off in Iowa in February, and will finally reach the Bay Area in late March when they make a stop at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco.
The show tickets don’t officially go on sale until November 7, but if you’re on their email list, you can grab a pre-sale code (go to their website to sign up for that).
In case you needed any kind of deal-sweetener here, the band will include a free, exclusive poster with every ticket purchased.
If you missed them at the Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon earlier this summer, this is your shot to catch them at their own headlining venue.
- Echosmith Announce Sophomore Album ‘Inside A Dream’
- Fifth Harmony & Echosmith Members Team for ‘Time After Time’ Cover
- Alice Has Your BottleRock Napa 2015 Single Day Line Ups … Tickets Go On Sale Wednesday Morning At 10 AM
- Top 14 Quotes from Radio.com’s Video Interviews
- Best Of 2014: Taylor Swift Tops Alice’s Best Albums Of 2014
- Echosmith Tell Alice About Their Name And Growing Up Musical