‘American Horror Story’ is making some big moves with its character selections and musical soundtrack, but we’re especially impressed by this recent development: the World’s Cutest Parents are making a cameo.
In the final two episodes of the season, Neil Patrick Harris will play a “chameleon salesman” and Burtka will have something to do with Jessica Lange’s romantic storyline.
Just in case you’ve forgotten, AHS producer Ryan Murphy also produced ‘Glee’, so by now, NPH is a good friend and an obvious choice for a guest star. Burtka, however, was surprising, very welcome bonus.
Just another adorable chapter in the Burtka-Harris love story!
- Ryan Murphy Finally Reveals ‘American Horror Story’ Seventh Season Title
- Sarah Paulson Wants To Portray Trump On ‘American Horror Story’
- Watch Lady Gaga Slash & Dance In Her First Big Teaser For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- Lady Gaga Shares Gory Photos Of Her New Character On ‘American Horror Story’
- Watch Lady Gaga’s Silvery Hand In First ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’ Teaser
- Here’s your First Look At Neil Patrick Harris’ ‘American Horror Story’ Character