The last time we were treated to an episode of “Between Two Ferns” it was with the President of the Unites States.
Galifianakis is well aware of the depths to which he has descended now that he’s being forced to talk shop with “dumb actors” like “Bart Pit”.
“Bradley Pits” is equally jilted.
Watch the disinterested actor deal with questions about his life with Angelina and his new movie, “Furry” (it’s Fury, actually).
“Is it hard for you to maintain a sun tan?” Galifianakis asks. “Because you live in your wife’s shadow?”
Even a cameo by Louis C.K. can’t diffuse the tension, which approaches critical mass when Galifianakis compares his love for Jolie by way of a simile about ex-wife Jennifer Aniston’s character Rachel on ‘Friends’.
Here’s the video:
- Brad Pitt Says Frank Ocean is a ‘Very Special’ Musician
- Brad Pitt On Divorce, Going Cold Turkey And Focusing On Raising His Kids
- Netflix Double-Downs Adam Sandler’s 4-Movie Deal
- Google Reveals Most Searched Celebrities Of 2016
- VIDEO: ‘Allied’ Movie Review
- Courteney Cox Says ‘Brangelina’ Split ‘Not About’ Friend Jennifer Aniston