Is there a more perfect song for ‘American Horror Story’?
The newest episode features a German-accented Jessice Lange taking on a sultry version of Lana Del Rey’s ‘Gods & Monsters’, while donning a feathery boa, long dress, and a green eyeshadow.
It’s a beautiful song already, and though we didn’t previously know which LDR song the hit show would be taking on, we’re pretty glad it ended up being this spooky one.
Check it out below.
- Lana Del Rey Talks Trump, America and Women’s Rights
- Lana Del Rey Taps Stevie Nicks for New Track: Report
- Lana Del Rey Debuts New Track ‘Lust For Life’ Featuring The Weeknd
- Lana Del Rey Shares Snippet of Track She Wrote After Coachella
- Lana Del Rey Unveils ‘Lust For Life’ Album Cover
- Lana Del Rey Teases Collaboration with the Weeknd?