Happy weekend Bay Area!!
This October week was a great one, and to save you some time we rounded up this weeks’s buzziest stories.
Check them out below, and of course: Go Giants!!
Earlier this week, someone hacked Apple’s Siri search function, changing the answer to the question for “What is a douche bag?” to read what is essentially a complaint about MLB commentator and former major league catcher Joe Buck. It didn’t stay up for long, but of course, we have screenshots.
Yep, it’s starting to seem a bit scary, but before you invest in a HAZMAT suit, remember this: it’s harder to catch than you think it is. Check out all our articles on the disease, and get educated about the situation.
The most groove-inclined talk show host around, Ellen DeGeneres, had a pretty darling week. First, she spent some time hilariously scaring the bejeebers out of her producers with a prop from the movie Annabelle, and then she interviewed her wife Portia de Rossi, about mundane, everyday stuff. Obviously, it was completely adorable.
Eddie Vedder seems like a cool dude. The Pearl Jam frontman long ago made a promise to take a photo with a longtime fan, however, the man didn’t have a camera on him at the time. Fast forward over two decades later: the Vedder keeps his word.
- The Buzz: One Direction Splits, ‘Star Wars’ Surprises, And Instagram Gets With It
- The Buzz: McDonald’s Secret Menu, Caitlyn’s Name, And Maroon 5’s Oddly Offensive Tweet
- The Buzz: Arnie Says ‘Hasta La Vista’, A Woman Looks For Paris Couple, And Siri Has Some Sass
- The Buzz: A Valedictorian Shakes It Off, A Yard Is ‘Relentlessly Gay’, And The Warriors Win!
- The Buzz: A Groper Meets His Demise, Starbucks Gets Even Sweeter, And Treasure Island Music Fest Unveils Its Lineup
- The Buzz: Music Festivals, Taco Bells With Booze, And A Big Fancy Startup Castle