Though it has only been a couple weeks since “American Horror Story”‘s newest installment “Freak Show” premiered on FX, it’s certainly already something of a spectacle.
The show centers around a group of “freaks” who have pitched their carnival tent in a sleepy Florida town. The newest members to the gang are conjoined twins Bette and Dot, who are set to be the show’s new headliners.
This season the cast has made a go at covering some great songs already, including Jessica Lange’s crooning of David Bowie’s “Life on Mars” last week and a rumored remake of Lana Del Rey later in the season.
In last night’s episode, Bette and Dot do a haunting, twisted cover of Fiona Apple’s already dark 1996 hit “Criminal”.
- Sarah Paulson Wants To Portray Trump On ‘American Horror Story’
- Watch Lady Gaga Slash & Dance In Her First Big Teaser For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- Lady Gaga Shares Gory Photos Of Her New Character On ‘American Horror Story’
- Watch Lady Gaga’s Silvery Hand In First ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’ Teaser
- Here’s your First Look At Neil Patrick Harris’ ‘American Horror Story’ Character
- The Nine Best TV Shows (And One Podcast!) To Binge On For Rainy Days