“Stalker” is a psychological thriller about Lt. Beth Davis and Det. Jack Larsen (played by Maggie Q and Dylan McDermott), as they investigate stalking incidents – including voyeurism, cyber harassment and romantic fixation – for the Threat Assessment Unit of the LAPD.
As a new transfer to the unit, Det. Larsen finds himself trying to strike a balance between his valuable past behavior and the strong personality that landed him with the unit in the first place. Along with his boss Lt. Davis’ focus and extensive knowledge of the field, the two set out to assess the threat level of cases and intervene before the stalking and intimidation of victims spirals out of control.
“It’s a thriller. It is a scary show. We’re not going to pretend it’s not,” McDermott says about the payoff of watching a show like this, “There’s a lot of bad stuff out there, and we’re dealing with specific bad stuff every week. It’s a hard topic, but I think it’s also really entertaining.”
“Stalker” also stars Victor Rasuk as young but eager Det. Ben Caldwell and Mariana Klaveno as deceptively smart Det. Janice Lawrence.
CBS will broadcast the series premiere of “Stalker” on Wednesday, October 1 at 10:00pm ET/PT, but if you can’t wait to get your fill of the thriller, check out the “Stalker” playlist over at Radio.com.
- Nickelodeon Is Considering Reviving Classic 90s TV Shows
- AMC Announces ‘Zombies On A Plane’ Stand-Alone Episode
- Did Ted Cruz’s Terrible ‘Simpsons’ Impressions Bring Back Harry Shearer?
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Jon Stewart Reaching Out to Conservative Foes for Final Show
- ‘Penny Dreadful’ Season 2 Episode 8 Recap: Welcome to the Jungle