Taylor Swift’s already major hit “Shake It Off” came with an equally major video in tow which incorporated a handful of different dance genres. In the music video for the single, the country-turned-pop star shows off all her cool, dweeb-hop moves in just over four minutes. While entertaining, it seemed a bit exhausting to create.
Apparently it was.
In the videos below, Swift documents her turn with each genre of dance, offering snippets of thoughts on the song and how it relates to life. She talks about ballet and her friendship with former ballerina Karlie Kloss, twerking, and fitting in. “You can get everything you want in life without ever feeling like you fit in,” she says.
Watch Swift show off her goofy side in the videos below.
And here’s the full video:
- Taylor Swift Teases ‘…Ready For It’ Video with Nude Suit, Cyborgs
- Taylor Swift Debuts ‘Gorgeous’ New Single
- Taylor Swift Hosts Fan-Only ‘Reputation’ Playback at Rhode Island Home
- Taylor Swift Teases New Single ‘Gorgeous’
- Taylor Swift Gives a Tour of Wardrobes Past
- Taylor Swift Spotted Filming New Video in London