Bring on the gluttony of the holidays! We asked you what your favorite treats to eat for the holiday season are, and we got some great answers. Check it out and see if your’s made the cut, or maybe get some new ideas!
10. Apple Cider – Imagine a day like today, freezing. Now imagine you have your warm cup of apple cider, life is instantly better.
9. Mulled Wine & Jameson – No not together, these just happen to be Jayne’s and Marcus’ picks!
8. See’s Candy- Whether it be as a gift, or your secret shame that you bought a one pound box and devoured it yourself, See’s is delicious and everyone can find something to enjoy.
7. Russian Tea Cookies- Hello melt in your mouth goodness! Coated in powder sugar and bite sized, no ones saying no to these!
6. Peppermint Bark- It’s the holidays so that means peppermint everything! So why not cover it in chocolate? Instant yum!
5. Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies- Peanut Butter and Chocolate is one of the best pairings of all time, so now lets put it on a cookie and call it done!
4. Fudge- Do I even need to explain why fudge is on here? I hear it’s even better straight out of the freezer.
3. Gingerbread Cookies/ Gingerbread House- No other time during the year is gingerbread as fun! Make a house, chomp on a cookie, just enjoy!
2. Cookies and Milk- Chocolate Chip, Snickerdoodle, Sugar, Oatmeal, you name it, they’re good! Throw it down with some ice cold milk, and try and leave some for Santa while you’re at it.
1. Eggnog- By far the most popular answer, probably because you all want to put booze in it! No judgement, it’s the holidays and as far as everyone is concerned, calories don’t count.
As always thank you for your comments and help! Have a great holiday season!