Two of the best things in the world have been combined in this blog, baseball and food. We asked you what your favorite thing to munch on at the game was, and you hit it out of the park! Ya, I used a baseball pun there…
10. Peanuts – A classic, you can’t go wrong with peanuts and chances are they’ll last you longer than most snacks. And it’s ok to be messy at the ballpark, win!
9. Fully Loaded Baked Potato – For you club level folks, who doesn’t like these?And hey it’s a vegetarian option! I hear it comes with a Beef Brisket, yum!
8. Ghirardelli Sundae – Even if it’s cold out, you want one! Decadent and delicious, stacked with best of everything. PS: Someone should mention to Joe Buck and company how to pronounce Ghirardelli.
7. Kettle Corn – A Giant bag will last you the game and then some, unless you’re nice and share, then no guarantee’s. Also who doesn’t love “Crazy Legs” the kettle corn man who dances!
6. Cha Cha Bowl – AH-mazing, and one of the few snacks that you can keep relatively clean with, since it’s in a bowl!
5. Caramel Corn – the warm, sticky, delicious kind you need a fork to eat, because no ones counting calories with this one! People also come back for multiple servings, so the woman working let me know. Maybe that’s why they were sold out so quick!
4. Hot Dogs – It’s baseball, what did you think? There are all kinds of choices, Coney Island, Chicago dog, all beef, Giants dog, HOME RUN dog … the choice is yours, either way you’ll enjoy whichever you pick.
3. Irish Nachos – For those who are unaware of what comes in this gem, it’s Irish chili over crispy potatoes topped with cheddar and green onions. Now try and tell me you don’t want one!
2. Crazy Crab Sandwich – Just in case it wasn’t legit enough for you, it’s on Oprah’s website as one of the food’s that is a must have in baseball parks, oh ya and Detroit’s ballpark, didn’t make the list!
1. Garlic Fries – Welcome to AT&T Park, where the delicious aroma of garlic assails your nose. It’s down right NOT acceptable to not have these! And the clear cut winner amongst you Alice listeners!
Honorable mention - Beer! Not a food, but hey it’s baseball and all we need is a brew and friends right?
Thanks as always for all the wonderful responses! and GO GIANTS!!!
– Amber Ortiz, Staff Writer
Like what you read? Follow me on twitter @AmberOrtiz121