Halloween is approaching fast and if you don’t yet have a costume idea we’ve got you covered. Why not dress like your favorite pop star?
- Florence Welch – Want to be the singer of Florence + the Machine? Here’s what you’ll need! Click here
- Gotye & Kimbra – It’s a great couples’ costume idea: go as Gotye and Kimbra in the “Somebody That I Used To Know” video. But body and face paint can be a lot of work. Click here
- Adam Lambert – Embrace your inner rock star by dressing up like Adam this Halloween. Find out how! Click here
- Nicki Minaj – If channeling your inner pop diva is a look you want to create this Halloween, Nicki Minaj is your best bet. Here’s what you need. Click here
- Ke$ha – Let’s face it: if you want to dress like Ke$ha, you want to go old school, messy and drunk Ke$ha and not the cleaned up red carpet diva she’s been lately. Click here