We just want you to have a good time. Shrug off the last couple of months and have a completely irresponsible day of play. You’re welcome to bring your own picnic basket, but, if you’re like the rest of us and don’t want to cook, you can purchase lunch and beverages from one of the many gourmet food trucks on site.
How do I get tickets?
No tickets are necessary – the concert is totally FREE.
Is the event age restricted?
No. Summerthing is an all-ages event.
What time is the concert?
Noon – 5pm (approx).
Set Times (Approx.)
Vicci Martinez 11:55p
Scars On 45 1:30p
Boys Like Girls 2:30p
Adam Lambert 3:30p
What time do gates open?
There are no “gates”. Show begins at around noon but concert goers are welcome at any time (no camping).
What if it rains?
It’s never happened! But if it rains … show goes on rain or shine.
How do I get to Hellman Hollow (formally Speedway Meadow)
Detailed driving and public transportation instructions can be found here.
If I bring my bike can I park/lock it anywhere?
Free bike valet/parking provided by sfbike.org/valet
Is there beer, wine and spirits at the event?
Yes. There will be a gated ‘happything’ garden, so bring picture ID. (cash only)
Will there be food for sale at the event
Yes. There will be a large variety of food trucks at the event. (cash only)
Can I bring my own food and beverage?
Yes, but no alcohol or glass bottles.
Can i bring my dog?
Alice LOVES dogs. Dogs can watch the concert, but need to be on a leash. Be sure to bring water and treats for your best friend too!
Are there items I can not bring?
No Glass bottles of any kind, alcohol, fireworks, weapons, reptiles, aerosol cans or cooking equipment. No lawn chairs, but low Back Beach Chairs are permitted.
What is the camera policy?
Personal cameras are allowed. Flash photography, video and removable lens cameras are not permitted without station approval.
And don’t forget …
Bring sunscreen. Bring blankets. Bring hats. Bring on summer!
ADA Accessibility at Alice’s Summerthing
We at Alice Radio believe it is important to include all of our listeners in our concerts in the park. That is why we not only abide by the ADA standards enforced by the City and Parks Department; we make the experience for all listeners as seamless as possible.
• Handicapped parking is available in two places:
At the Eastern most edge of Hellman Hollow where the bike path meets JFK Drive.
At the 25th St. entrance to Hellman Hollow allowing unencumbered access to the paved drive.
• Service and comfort animals are permitted. They must be under the control of the owner at all times and on leash. For more information: http://www.sfgov2.org/ftp/uploadedfiles/mod/SvcSupportAnimal.pdf
• Reserved space for handicapped view is located near the Beer Garden with access from JFK Drive.
• We will have a second area for deaf and hard of hearing people near VIP by the Mix area about 50 yards from the stage.
• Handicapped accessible restrooms are also on the path near the 25th St. entrance to Hellman Hollow and one by the ADA stage next to the medical tent.