Adam Lambert Interview

[photogallerylink id=114034 align=left]American Idol alum and Alice favorite [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adam Lambert[/lastfm] joined Sarah and Vinnie in the Alice studios. Adam chats about his experiences with American Idol, his new album Trespassing, his addiction to shopping and more.

Click Here to download. (Right click on PC, Control key and click on Mac.)

Explore more at Radioalice.com

Comments

1. Lissy says:

That pic of Adam at your desk is making me lol so hard! Wow really great interview, thanks so much. I love his new song, such a gorgeous track, plus the little Adam intro of it you’ve been playing is sooooo adorbs and romantic it makes me feel all schmoopy inside. A+ all around!

2. Jun says:

Loved listening to the interview with Adam Lambert! He’s such a great interview and so cool and down to earth. I love hearing his single Better Than I Know Myself on Alice and hope to hear it alot more!!! Thanks for bringing Adam to SF for the interview!

3. Star Atop says:

Love this! Adam gives the greatest interviews and I love that Alice played him first! Yay Alice!!! Love this song and can’t wait to hear the whole album!!!

4. Pam Hart says:

How come Jayn didn’t interview him? She’s a Glambert.

1. Webmaster says:

She was on vacation.

5. Delia Brooks says:

great interview with ADam xx Thank you so much (Uk fan here x) I adore ADam Lambert x

6. Redsetterer says:

Great interview from Adam and Alice! This is the first place I heard Better Than I Know Myself. The interview is posted everywhere and getting alot of attention. What fun!

7. Hoopla1 says:

Great interview guys (and gals)! I have a feeling 97.3 is the reason we got so many great in-person San Fran interviews today–you played him FIRST! Just keep playing him please! You all seemed to make him very comfortable, asked good questions, seemed to have fun–doesn’t get better than that. Love BTIKM and am SO looking forward to Trespassing!
    THANKS! I think this album will make us all go “Cuckoo”–in a good way!😉

8. Debbie222 says:

Great interview with Adam Lambert…I was smiling the whole time. I could listen to him chat and his music all day long. Thank you for your continued support of this awesome artist. 😀