Duran Duran VIP Party & Tickets To Their SOLD OUT Show!

Alice presents [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Duran Duran[/lastfm] live at the Mountain Winery. You could win tickets to the SOLD OUT show and meet the band!
[photogallerylink id=69094 align=left]Listen all weekend to win your way in to our exclusive VIP pre-show hang with the band and SOLD OUT tickets to the show Monday night at the Mountain Winery! Jayn will be hosting with a live Q and A session and you’ll get to meet the guys in person! Courtesy of S-Curve Records.

HOW TO WIN:
Listen to Alice Friday September 23rd at 5pm through Sunday September 25th for your cue to call. When you hear the cue be the 9th caller 1-800-400.FM97 to win. MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO WIN.

Comments

1. Beth Walker says:

OMG! I have to go to the bathroom and cannot!!!!! I have to stay by the radio in order to win the meet and greet tickets! Hurry hurry hurry please mention the cue to call!!! Please!!! 🙂
    Ive wanted to see D&D since 1985ish and I need to win these and I need to go to the bathroom arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

2. Beth Walker says:

waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting……….with a smile! 😀 OMG I should have gone b4 I committed to this!!! But Duran Duran is worth all this pain over here!! Plus typing gets my mind off the urge to go!!! Arrrrrr help me lord!! & Allow me to win these wonderful tickets!!!

3. Beth Walker says:

WHEW! I made it without missing the cue!!! Thank you Lord for the 2nd chance!!!!

4. Beth Walker says:

DARN! Almost. Will try again until it happens! I hope!

1. Beth Walker says:

I was caller 2 this time!!! Never give up, never give up, never give up! Fingers are still crossed. 😀

5. Beth Walker says:

Iam watching the Golden Girls and trying to win tickets….whats wrong with this picture??? By the way….Where are the other posters? No one has anything to say here about Duran Duran and this contest? I dont care, I’ll keep posting and calling hope that luck comes knocking on my front door!!!!!

6. Beth Walker says:

I was caller 6 this time……inch by inch baby, I’ll get there, I hope!!!!!

7. Vanessa Pacheco says:

So what is the cue to win? I’ve been a fan for almost 30 years, and would love to meet the band.

1. Webmaster says:

The DJ will tell you when to call.

1. Beth Walker says:

Soooooooo ALICE, your not doing this on the hour today? Bummer deal, I could schedule a shower in between those cues 😦 now I have to just wait here, aint so bad but It would be nice to know when those cues are coming, or about what time. 🙂 Hope y’all are having fun at the now and zen show today. Question for you: Does this contest go past 5pm today?

2. Webmaster says:

Contest ends at 6pm.

3. Beth Walker says:

Thanks for the update 😀 I’ll keep on trying! Thanks again for the opportunity!

8. Hoover says:

Sorry, Beth. I have to win these for my wife. DD is responsible for us meeting! She has boxes of DD stuff from the 80s. I think she knows all of their birthdays.

1. Beth Walker says:

No problem, the fight is on, but all with love! I wish you all as much luck as Im praying for myself here too! If I dont win, I hope you certainly do!! But Im back and Im ready to go!!! BRING IT ON!!! I bought a can of coke, a 7-11 coffee and got some fresh chicken friend rice here for breakfast and I AM READY, to say the least!!!! LETS DO THIS!!!! LOLOLOL! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE (but mostly me) again said with luv!!!

9. Jax says:

The only thought I have in my head today is: I’m gonna win! I’m gonna win! I’m gonna win! I’m gonna win! I’m gonna win! I’m gonna win!

Please let it come true.

10. Beth Walker says:

PLUS, I found 2 pennies today! You know what they say about a penny!!!! Find a penny pick it up and all day long you’ll have good luck!!!! I so hope I win these! Yesterday I was caller 2, 5 & 6. I can do this, I so hope I can do this, Pray pray pray pray pray! Besides if I dont win, I did get to find out who some artists were that I didnt know b4 and fell in love with several songs Ive never heard b4, I thought there wasnt any good “new” music being put out these days! So no matter what its been a positive weekend. Im still praying I win! 😀
    Pray for me, wont you? And I’ll pray for you too! Seriously I will! GOOD LUCK TOO EVERYONE!

11. Beth Walker says:

They should announce when they have a winner on the radio so we dont keep calling 🙂
    Caller 97 today eh? Well I will keep trying! I didnt get thru this time but I wont give up, last day!!! Man I want to win!!

12. Beth Walker says:

Hope is dwindling away here…… 😦
    Sniff Sniff! Anyone have a Kleenex? I dont think the pennies are working for me today. Darn. I will keep trying