Top 10 Alice Records Of 2010 (So Far)

ladygaga385c Top 10 Alice Records Of 2010 (So Far)

We’re a bit over half way through 2010 so we asked the Alice staff to put together the Top 10 Alice records of 2010 (so far). Check out the list and let us know what you think after the jump.

1. [lastfm]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] – The Fame Monster (Reissue) [tonefuse artist=”Lady Gaga” type=”post”]
  2. Soundtrack – Twilight Saga: Eclipse Soundtrack
  3. [lastfm]Adam Lambert[/lastfm] – For Your Entertainment (ok it was November 2009, but it goes on this list!) [tonefuse artist=”Adam Lambert” type=”post”]
  4. [lastfm]Lifehouse[/lastfm] – Smoke and Mirrors [tonefuse artist=”Lifehouse” type=”post”]
  5. [lastfm]Jack Johnson[/lastfm] – To The Sea [tonefuse artist=”Jack Johnson” type=”post”]
  6. Glee Cast – Power of [lastfm]Madonna[/lastfm]
  7. [lastfm]Sarah McLachlan[/lastfm] – Laws of Illusion [tonefuse artist=”Sarah McLachlan” type=”post”]
  8. [lastfm]Lady Antebellum[/lastfm] – Need You Now (Reissue) [tonefuse artist=”Lady Antebellum” type=”post”]
  9. [lastfm]Train[/lastfm] – Save me San Francisco (same story – October 2009 – but couldn’t not put it on here!) [tonefuse artist=”Train” type=”post”]
  10. [lastfm]Ke$ha[/lastfm] – Animal [tonefuse artist=”Ke$ha” type=”post”]
Comments

1. mtnwomanbc says:

I absolutely agree with #1 and #3!!! I am a total Adam Lambert fan, and his fanning of Gaga made me a Gaga fan as well. I agree with the ranking though, although not with #2, since it’s not artist related, just a compilation. For artists, it is Gaga and Adam all the way. The rest of the list isn’t bad, either.

2. mtnwomanbc says:

Why isn’t Adam Lambert noted under the “Filed Under” listings?

3. Cindy says:

I totally agree that Lady Gaga had a crazy album that is so awesome. However, her music is just over the border for me. Adam Lambert’s album is little bit closer to what I like. I love his eclectic collection of pop/rock. I hope he puts out a great Rock ‘n Roll/blues album next, because he can sing those genre in his sleep and sounds out of this world!

4. Mindy says:

I love Adam Lambert’s album and it is really nice to see it on this list! I can’t wait to hear If I Had You on Alice!

5. KK says:

So glad you listed Adam’s FYE! I love it and would list it #1. Since you guys like Adam, please play If I Had You and Whataya Want From Me more! Thanks so much – you guys are great!

6. Bjo says:

I could not agree more with #3 Adam Lambert. His voice and positive energy are incredible. I love both of his singles, and the video for If I Had You is gorgeous. I hope Alice starts playing it, it’s great for summer.

7. Jenny says:

I got to give it to Adam Lambet and then Lady Gaga. The rest not so much for me?

8. Cate says:

Wish you’d play more Adam Lambert, then!

9. Mandy says:

Love #3. Could you please play “If I Had You”?