Top 10 Scenic Drives in Northern California
It’s summertime! You know what that means…ROAD TRIP! But where do you go? How about on one of the top ten scenic drives in Northern California?! Jump in that car, rev up that engine, and click “more” to hit the road!
Thanks to allgetaways.com, there are TONS of scenic drives in both Northern and Southern California that you could go on. Here are the top ten BEST drives in Northern California. Check ’em out!
10) Barrel Springs Back Country Byway Scenic Drive
9) Sierra National Parks: From the Yosemite to Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks Scenic Drive
8 ) Lake Tahoe Scenic Drive: South Lake to Truckee Scenic Drive
7) Carson Pass Highway Scenic Drive
6) Yosemite National Park Scenic Drive
5) Ancient Bristlecone Scenic Byway Scenic Drive
4) Sonoma-Napa Valleys Scenic Drive: Santa Rosa to Hopland Scenic Drive
3) Redwood Highway Scenic Drive: Eureka to Crescent City Scenic Drive
2) Sonoma-Mendocino Coast Scenic Drive: Marin City to US 101 Scenic Drive
and last, but not least…
1) California North Coast: From San Francisco to Redwood National Park Scenic Drive
For even MORE scenic drives or to find out where these are, click here for the full story.