Speedway Meadow is located along John F. Kennedy Drive, west of Crossover/Transverse Drive in Golden Gate Park. Click Here for Mapquest Map
Parking will be extremely limited and public transportation is recommended.
Take the 5 Fulton to 30th Avenue, or the 29 Sunset or N Judah to 34th Avenue (see walking directions, below). The Park’s FREE SHUTTLE will also be in operation, offering service throughout the park. Click here for details.
Getting there on foot:
The western edge of Speedway Meadow lies in a valley, so there is no direct approach from the north or south. From the north, enter the park at 30th Avenue. Turn left at JFK Drive, or head straight up the hill, veering a little to the right as you climb (towards a horse corral). Follow the edge of the Polo Stadium around to the left until you reach the western tip of Speedway Meadow. From the south, enter the park at 34th Avenue. Head straight north until you reach the Polo Stadium; turn right along the paved bike path directly in front of the entrance.
Free bike valet/parking provided by sfbike.org/valet
ADA Accessibility at Alice Radio Events
We at Alice Radio believe it is important to include all of our listeners in our concerts in the park. That is why we not only abide by the ADA standards enforced by the City and Parks Department; we make the experience for all listeners as seamless as possible.
- At the Eastern most edge of Speedway Meadows where the bike path meets JFK Drive.
- At the 25th St. entrance to Speedway Meadows allowing unencumbered access to the paved drive.
- Reserved space for handicapped view is located near the Beer Garden with access from JFK Drive.
- Between the VIP tent and the stage we will have a second area for deaf and hard of hearing people. There is a paved path that will lead directly to this area, after which you will have to turn onto grass. Here we
will have a security professional stationed to ensure the use of this area is for handicapped persons and one guest only.
- Service and comfort animals are permitted. They must be under the control of the owner at all times and on leash. Click here for more information.
- Handicapped accessible restrooms are also on the path near the 25th St. entrance to Speedway Meadows and one by the ADA stage next to the medical tent.